Aspen Grove Marketing is seeking a Digital Marketing Account Manager
Do you love connecting with people? Do you tweet and use Facebook regularly? Is building social community so ingrained you just can’t stop? Do you take pride in customer service excellence and fancy yourself a storyteller? Is your grammar impeccable? If so, read on.
We are Aspen Grove Marketing in Fort Collins with a stellar reputation for Social Media Management and Digital Marketing. We seek a highly motivated individual with fanatical passion for writing, storytelling, marketing, social media, blogging, micro-blogging, SEO, website design, and community engagement. This position will require a lot of creativity, writing, and organization. It will be part time to begin but could grow to full time.
Work Hours: 20-30/week, part-time with opportunity to grow to full-time
- Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities (blogging, community development and management, commenting, etc.) and platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- Understands popular social networks – design, functionality, users.
- Has demonstrated ability to produce content – posts, graphics, blogs, email newsletters.
- Exceptional communication and creative writing skills.
- Proper grammar is a must.
- Very high attention to detail.
Summary of position
Creation, Development, and Implementation
- Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Interpret the direction of strategy/planning.
- Create, manage, and grow the online presence for each client.
- Content Development
- Create and maintain content calendars, including writing posts for appropriate social platforms.
- Design graphics for key messages.
- Organize content, upload videos & photos, post to relevant social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.).
- Design newsletters and email campaigns.
- Write blogs and email newsletters.
- Ensure that content strategy supports overall brand goals and objectives.
Management, Moderation and Reporting:
- Monitor social channels and review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner.
- Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience.
- Engage with fans and respond to their questions daily.
- Seek out Influencers in the industry, connect with them, and develop a relationship.
- Develop monthly reports to track success and redefine direction when necessary (using Google Analytics and similar tools).
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat and YouTube.
- Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that audience through online resources.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to report on campaign results and develop new ideas to drive performance and increase efficiencies.
- Quick learner, self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Energy and interest to generate with fresh ideas on how to grow an online presence.
- Interest in what we do!
- SEO experience is a huge plus
- Website design experience is also a huge plus
- Experience with graphic design or desire to learn.
- Demonstrated expertise in engaging and activating community groups.
- Experience locating and engaging advocates within the community to foster dialogue.
- Demonstrated ability to work with client on developing on-brand messaging that best represents their voice and tone online.
- Experience establishing metrics, gleaning community insights and reporting/recommending strategies that achieve marketing goals.
- Understanding what’s possible on the various technology platforms.
- Have received an undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
- 2 to 3 years of experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands.
We’re looking for somebody who’s ready to take action. Our ideal candidate will be a quick learner, dependable, and friendly. This is a remote position so you must also be an independent worker but have the ability to get to Fort Collins for weekly client and team meetings.
If you have a love for writing and marketing, get excited about promoting awesome businesses via social media, and have a desire to be a part of a fun and winning team, we want to meet you!
Shoot us an email at [email protected] with a creative subject line. Attach your resume and tell us a little bit about why you want this position and why we should want to meet you. We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of our team and loves what we do asap!
Starting compensation commensurate with experience. Send hourly salary requirements for consideration.